VIRUSES RULE YOUR PLANET

Monday, August 13, 2007

Humans Say the Darnest Things

"i will not cum in your mouth"
"this is forever"
"i will buy you a corn dog"
"i deserve respect"
"these panties are hot"
"kill them all, and let god sort them out"
"better living through chemistry"
"where's the beef"
"a war to end all wars"
"golden rule: the one with the gold rules"
"we do not swim in your toilet, do not pee in our pool."
"i will not tell anyone"
"i will gladly pay you tuesday, for a hamburger today"
"jesus loves you"
"this will not hurt"
"i am the best you will ever have"
"all the freshman girls are doing it"
"your reward will come in the end"
"i never watch t.v."

10 comments:

rowan said...

trying to represent human nature with the symmetry of how each line fits next to the other?
-Ivy

Priyanka Shetty said...

I have always been straight with you

emmenemmanasta said...

ivy that is a fun game. i will suggest to to my therapist.(he is subdued in the basement)

priyanka that is a good one, keep on being human!

Pie said...

"where's the beef" - A comment often heard in McDonald's restaurants.

I invite anyone to swim in my toilet, it is immense and contains fewer chemicals than a swimming pool.

emmenemmanasta said...

thank you, but i have already concluded my information gathering mission in your toilet.( cut back on the bran)

Pie said...

My blog is now invite only, if you want an invite just email me at pie@the-ledger.co.uk and I'll add you.

Stupid tinfoil hat.

Priyanka Shetty said...

Thanks lord emmenemmanasta!:)lookin fwd to ur alien views in my blog

emmenemmanasta said...

pie i am there dude!

priyanka thanx babe, back at ya!

Anonymous said...

"untie me"

emmenemmanasta said...

mister underhill ironic, that is what my therapist is saying right now in the basement! now where did i put that chlorophorm?